Sunday, September 5, 2010

Project 4 Update

Some of you or others anyhow have read the Project 4 preview. It's the latest finished project-even though it lacks a title. I've been working really hard on tweaking and my spell check has gotten its work out-let me tell ya! Sadly though there is a bit of bad news. I had planned to start sending query letters and submission packets to legit publishers and even a few electronic publishing houses. Sadly, I regret I won't be doing that. Right now Project 4 is going to be shelved. I loved writing it and it paid tribute to a friend. I wouldn't want someone using my name without permission and I don't want to do that to her. So I will be happy to announce that Dash's story, the second in the Renegade Night Series will be made available soon and it will be for E Publication soon.

No comments: