Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New from Renegade Night

For those of you who have finally gotten the book, I want to share with you that I know have an Author's site on Facebook and on Myspace. . On myspace I added a short little story that tells the last thoughts of Warren Langford's blood slave, Thomas Hayes. I'm still not happy with my publisher but what can one do? So I'm trying to make the best of a situation. I still believe I have a great book/story and I still hope that they will drop the price of my book! I won't hold my breath though. If you purchase Renegade Night, I want to hear from you-good or bad reviews-I want to hear from you! I already have a second in the series, almost complete as well as two others that are nearing completion. One story is about a wolf shifter named Nyx, who has dedicated his life to the protection of not just his people but the people of a peaceful Indian Reservation. Nyx's animal spirit is wild,fierce, a predator, and when a young woman named Ivy comes into his sights, he can see nothing else! The animal in him claims her but she has claimed his heart! However, Ivy holds a secret and only time will tell if Nyx will be able to accept her for it, or simply walk away.

Another book, that has been dubbed: Project 4, is my first book that borders on a somewhat quasi Sci-Fi theme. I don't want to spill any deets on it just yet but I believe it will be a hit with paranormal romance readers as well as fans of sci-fi everywhere! So stay tuned!

No comments: