As promised, I come bearing the gift of the second night of authors that rocked the Casbah this evening along with all us that were apart of day 1 of the Summer Heat Book Event. The past two days have been filled with great fun, LOTS OF LAUGHS, and new books to add to our reading lists. Be sure to check each of these authors out (I will include their links) and at least give them a nice comment.
1. Denyse Bridger-In Denyse's own words this is what our award winning multi genre author had to say about herself: I am a native of Atlantic Canada, born in the country’s Easternmost province, Newfoundland, and raised in Nova Scotia. A lifelong dreamer, I began writing at an early age and can’t recall a time when I wasn’t creating in some artistic form. An active interest in the American West, and to a lesser extent the American Civil War, has been a lifelong obsession. Cowboys have been a love-affair that began at the tender age of three, and eventually expanded to encompass an equally timeless passion for pirates, Greek Gods, and Ancient Egypt. The other side of the Old West intrigue is an affinity for Victorian England, particularly the 1885-1895 part of the century. The other endless love affair in my life is Italia and all its magic, beauty, and dazzling culture.
For more on Denyse Bridger visit her official web page to get the latest info, newsletter, books, and where you can get her books!
2. Katt A Barrett- Kat Barrett lives in her small Connecticut home with her husband of many years.
She finds writing relaxing and enjoys creating tales of romance, erotica, and science fiction/fantasy. Kat often mixes the genres, adding mystery and intrigue to her books to create an exciting and captivating reading experience.
If you enjoy her work, please keep an eye out for her name because there will be more to come.
Information on her earlier works can also be found on her website Tazariansaga.com.
Katt is full throttle when it comes to being an author. Her genres include Erotic, Menage, and Paranormal. Here is her books that are currently ready for you to buy up and read!
Katt A Barrett's Books
Get them at Bookstrand
3. Suzy Shearer - Suzy is a wild card but who better to describe Suzy than Suzy. Here's her author bio in her own words.
Single, all alone and fancy free; I live in the western suburbs of Sydney Australia with one very spoilt dog and two equally spoilt cats to keep me company. I am a Buddhist, an author, an artist, a computer nerd and a voracious reader. I have a penchant for crazy coloured hair - pinks, purples even rainbowed .... it changes every month - oh yes, and for tattoos! My books always feature older heroes and heroines; ranging from mid 40s to 60s. Just because we are older doesn't mean we aren't intriguing, desirable, open to challenges and willing to experiment. I want my readers to understand that sexy isn't just for the under 30s ... lol. When I am not writing, I am usually painting - I am a water colour Artist. My subjects range from portraits and animals to nudes and landscapes. I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I have enjoyed writing them.
Suzy Shearer's Books
Come visit Suzy at her website and get all her buy links for these and more titles.
4. Serena Akeroyd- There is no real way to describe Serena to you other than to use her own words. Believe me, you will want to pitch that Grey book and step inside her land of Oz. Putting the Raunch in Romance! Writer of contemporary, paranormal and historical romance. Creator of Book Boyfriends since 2013. A hapless romantic, a lover of Happily Ever Afters, Serena decided to craft her own adult fairy tales and writing has become the dream-come-true she never realized existed. The Naughty Nookie series, a contemporary collection of stories revolving around three very modern and unique women, is not all Serena has to offer. Watch out for werewolves, vampires, BDSM and historicals...
It's all in a day's writing!
Serena can be found at: Serena Akeroyd's Official Website
5. Elle Boon-Elle Boon's tag line is "A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste." So right off you know that you are in for a hot, steamy, and sexy read and won't be disappointed. Her genre includes Paranormal and Erotic. I'll let you read for yourself about Elle.
"The first book is Max and his twin Malcolm’s story called Selena’s men. You guessed it, this is a ménage. They’d given up hope of ever finding the woman who was their Fated, until they both started having erotic dreams of a tiny blonde woman. Of course when they finally find peace and love, an enemy they’d thought they had banished to Hell thousands of years ago, Cronus, has found a way to come back. Now Max and Malcolm have to find a way to save the woman they love before Cronus steals her from them. Just when they complete the triad bond, they realize she was actually much more than just a normal human woman. I hope you’ll read my story that comes out with Siren publishing on April 3, 2014 and should be available through Amazon, Barnes and Noble and all other e-book book sellers within a few weeks after that."
Join Elle Boon Here for her latest releases and buy links:
Elle Boon Books
6. Andrew Jericho-It's often a rare thing when you have a romance book event that you actually have a male author show up. Andrew Jericho just didn't "show up" he DOMINATED! If you are a fan of M/M romance then look no further than Andrew Jericho. I'll let him speak for himself. "I am a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-BookStrand Publishing. LGBTQ rights activist, humanitarian, and freelance journalist/photographer. As a long supporter of LGBTQ rights, I am thrilled to be able to reflect this in the publication of my books which explore the lives of gay men in real situations of life and love. My writing proves love and erotic attraction are the same regardless of gender and/or sexual orientation. Often, my characters select themselves, as I provide them with their literary voice. Once a story develops, I am compelled to see it through to completion. My characters make sure of that fact. Love and eroticism are two very important and powerful emotions that drive not only my characters, but my style of writing as well. In their purest forms, I have seen those concepts transform my characters into better individuals. Also be sure to check out my author page at Siren- BookStrand! It contains my author bio, profile, and all books available. Through my activism it is my desire to provide a voice for those fighting to maintain their humanity, civil liberties, civil rights, and human rights. We are all one. I am a gay transgender man, who lives with my partner, John Jericho, and family. John, or Baby Doll, as I refer to him most times, is the inspiration for the Life With Baby Doll series updated frequently on my Website. We have two children. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family, photography, eclectic tastes in music and the arts, and also browsing my local library and art galleries." Want to know more about Andrew? Here are his links to his books, his professional website, his art, and his own story about coming out and life.
Andrew Jericho's Books
7. Suzette Cauler- Suzette writes Contemporary and Erotica for the masses. Her books are filled with amazing chemistry, passion, seduction, and "sizzle". Suzette Rose Cauler has loved books (all types really) for as long as she can remember. As a child, she'd get lost in books for hours, using a flashlight to read under the covers long past bedtime. She read her first romance novel as a preteen and was immediately hooked by the swoon-worthy heroes and daring, spunky damsels. Though her reading tastes have definitely matured, Suzette continues to enjoy romance novels, especially those of the erotic, paranormal, fantasy, or historical variety. She writes almost as voraciously as she reads and typically falls head over heels in love with her heroes.Though everyday types of romantic situations do appeal to her, stories that include adventure, intrigue, or danger have always made Suzette's heart go pitter patter. If they incorporate some science fiction too, she is even happier. You'll find elements like these in most of her stories as well as strong heroines who can fight their own battles but sometimes enjoy letting someone else take the lead. Suzette lives on the East Coast with five special people who help keep her spirit young and her imagination fresh. (courtesy of Amazon).
Suzette Cauler's Books
Get all the latest news, releases, excerpts, and much more here
Thank you again for stopping by and don't forget to check out these great authors.
Keep checking for the next book event and your chance to get in on the fun and some great books and the people who write them.